- Welcome! MissinWine = Caroline Henry's personal wine diary. I will use this space to share my experiences of champagne and wine events I have attended,the wineries and growers I have visited and may add some tasting notes of wines that have stood out for me. I hope you like my stories as much as much as I have enjoyed reliving these wonderful moments whilst writing them up:-)
Missinwine on Facebook
Recent Missinwine Stories
- No I am not at war…. I continue to have a dream!
- Champagne harvest – the bioenergetic cuvée Liberance en primeur at Franck Pascal
- Champagne Harvest 2015 – tasting Meunier on the vines and straight out of the press at Champagne Loriot
- Champagne harvest 2015 – the end of harvest at Champagne de Sousa and Champagne Moussé
- Champagne harvest 2015 – choucroute at the Boulards to lift the mood on this rainy last day of harvest.
Tag Archives: wine eduction
After a few days soaking up the sun in SoCal I headed up to the Santa Barbara region to catch up with my friends Sam and Cath from 1000 corks – an excellent US wine search engine BTW – and … Continue reading
I have always wanted to learn more about Californian wines so I decided to take a 2 week wine road trip through California to taste my way up from San Diego to Mendocino county:-) 85% of US wine comes from … Continue reading
In January, I had an inspiring talk with my @rovingsommelier friend Robert Giorgione and felt like I wanted to learn more about wine yet again. Being quite disappointed that I wasn’t going to start the WSET diploma (thank you very … Continue reading