- Welcome! MissinWine = Caroline Henry's personal wine diary. I will use this space to share my experiences of champagne and wine events I have attended,the wineries and growers I have visited and may add some tasting notes of wines that have stood out for me. I hope you like my stories as much as much as I have enjoyed reliving these wonderful moments whilst writing them up:-)
Missinwine on Facebook
Recent Missinwine Stories
- No I am not at war…. I continue to have a dream!
- Champagne harvest – the bioenergetic cuvée Liberance en primeur at Franck Pascal
- Champagne Harvest 2015 – tasting Meunier on the vines and straight out of the press at Champagne Loriot
- Champagne harvest 2015 – the end of harvest at Champagne de Sousa and Champagne Moussé
- Champagne harvest 2015 – choucroute at the Boulards to lift the mood on this rainy last day of harvest.
Tag Archives: social media
On the first of December I attended the Adegga Wine Market (#AWM2011 on twitter) in Lisbon. The Wine Market is a project of Adegga, Portugal’s largest wine review site. It started out rather small 3 years ago when the Adegga … Continue reading →
Vinocamp Bordeaux – another lesson in online communication, community recommendations and online wine sales
At the beginning of the month I attended #vinocamp #Bordeaux. This barcamp was a lot bigger than #vinocamp #Lisboa with significantly more winery people attending. Lately I have been pondering about how crucial an online presence has become for any … Continue reading →
The last weekend of May I was lucky enough to attend Vinocamp Lisbon. Vinocamp is a #barcamp about wine and social media. The concept was thought up and worked out by Gregoire Japiot and Anne Victoire Monrozier (aka Miss Vicky … Continue reading →
Today I would like to share the presentation Ryan O’Connell from O Vineyards gave at le #levin20 – I found a video of his presentation last week and I have been thinking about what he was saying ever since. First … Continue reading →
I am writing this blog post from the Rennaissance hotel in Vienna. I am here to attend the European wine Bloggers conference and to extend my network with like-minded people:). Whilst I know that attending a conference is a more … Continue reading →
As I am getting more and more excited to meet fellow wine bloggers at the European Wine Bloggers Conference (http://winebloggersconference.org/europe/) in Vienna on Thursday I was pondering the power of networking. Networking – i.e any activity designed to create, maintain … Continue reading →